Traditional Usui REIKI: Advanced Training
with Alice Rich, MPA, BA - NJ Massage
1 day, 9:30am to 6:00pm, $270
for all dates visit the Listing of Courses by Subject
This class is approved by the NCBTMB but you have to check with your individual state to see if it will be accepted for continuing education credits. The State of New Jersey no longer approves Reiki courses for continuing education credits.
Prerequisite: Reiki Level II, either by taking the previous class we offer, or providing a certificate of completion from another instructor.
This one-day intensive Advanced Reiki Training (ART) class consists of lecture, discussion, and practice including giving and receiving a complete Reiki treatment with all hand positions, self-treatment, distant healing, and Reiki meditations. The material covered includes:
- Reiki Level I and Reiki Level II Review (Please see class material in Reiki Level I and Reiki Level II Classes)
- The Usui Master Symbol which increase the effectiveness of the Reiki II symbols and can be used for healing
- Advanced Reiki techniques to achieve goals and solve problems
- The Usui Master attunement (Reiki III)
- The Microcosmic Orbit Meditation
- Reiki Master Meditation
- Reiki Aura Clearing that allows you to remove negative psychic energy from yourself and others and send it to the light
- Charging objects such as crystals with Reiki
- Constructing and Activating a Reiki Crystal Grid for continuous distant healing
- Practice Treatments
Class fee includes manual, literature, and certificate. The Advanced Reiki Training certificate from your instructor is in addition to the certificate North Jersey Massage Training Center provides for all of our Continuing Education classes.