with Dr. Saskia Cote, D.C.Ed., LMT
1 day, 9:30am to 6:00pm, NO CEU CREDITS, $200.00
for all dates visit the Listing of Courses by Subject
The objective of Chakra Balancing is to have a better understanding of the different chakra systems and energy patterns throughout the human body. We will look at four different chakra patterns and how they overlap, as well as how this knowledge can help us to understand how the body may provide information energetically. The course will include a non-invasive chakra balancing treatment that can be performed all by itself or used in conjunction with a massage therapy session.
Students will watch the demonstration of the chakra balancing holds and exchange these holds on each other in a treatment exchange.
After lunch, participants will observe a different full body balancing treatment, which includes energy clearing and balancing techniques. They will practice this in a full treatment exchange.
- Students will list the 7 main chakras and what they represent.
- Students will identify the color associated with each chakra.
- Students will discuss the messages from our bodies with the chakras
- List 3 other chakra systems
- Lower body chakra system
- Upper body chakra system
- Whole body chakra system
- List the places these systems overlap, and how that might change the message
- Students will demonstrate a hands on mini chakra hold session
- Students will demonstrate a full Chakra Balancing session