New Jersey Massage Continuing Education - Craniosacral Massage
Craniosacral Therapy V
with Annette Joubert, LMT
Protocols for Unburdening the Vagus Nerve and Strategies to Free Cranial Sutures
Cranio Sacral Therapy is a whole body hands on application of gentle palpation and protocols. The approach with the techniques is to relieve or “release restrictions which impair nervous system functioning. Its origins are from Cranial Osteopathic technique. Many healthcare providers who integrate these techniques in their approach to patient wellness utilize cranio sacral therapy.
This training demonstrates Cranial Suture release protocols and Patient self-care techniques are described to provide a continuum of care for Vagal nerve relaxation.
Protocols will be demonstrated and practiced, that have been utilized in treatment for post brain trauma-concussion.
Work is intended for adult patients.
Students will be able to educate Patient with self-care techniques that are described to support postural comfort and stress reduction.
At the conclusion of this course, participants will be able to:
· Have knowledge of contraindications for touch or energy based therapy
· Understand compliance in healthcare facilities
· Partner with physician or health care professional
· Perform protocol to assist in post concussion therapy.
· Perform protocol for upper neck and shoulders to support lymphatic function.
· Utilize proximal and distal techniques for reduction of pain stress and nausea.
· Use of protective equipment and safety in the hospital room.
· Utilize proper Body mechanics at the hospital bed or chair.
For all dates visit the Listing of Courses by Subject